Please play more ranked matches

Yeah, topic says it all. Please, pretty please? I'm an achievement hunter and I want the MP achievements for this game but I'm not into a whole lot of boosting. Ranked is all empty but player matches seem to be doing just fine. C'mon folks, don't be afraid of some ranked matches :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I'm sorry, but if you want the MP Achievements, you'll have to boost for them! NO WAY you'll get them all legit!

Or do what conory did and use profile editor

Lol Yeah, because that 10K GS in 4 years is a lot..........

^^^^ conory makes new account to deflect the fact that he hacked his gamerscore

[quote user="conory"]

I'm sorry, but if you want the MP Achievements, you'll have to boost for them! NO WAY you'll get them all legit!

[/quote]

For the most part true but you could also get a group of people together to play the game legit. 

Hello Exit/Yankee. I boosted my General achievement. But my Grizzled Veteran is not so legit...

I would be down for some but I have no patience so if I wait in a lobby too long then I will go and play black ops again.  This is the problem with a cod title every year, everyone moves on and leaves the old unfinished cod title alone.  I am surprised to see that people do still play this game after all these years.  I am trying to finish up farcry 2 and no one plays that game online at all and it is only just over 2 years old.  

It is sad because I only have about 2k to go to get colonel and I would be happy with that! And 3 achievements left in the whole game.  It is funny to see that the last time I unlocked an achievement in this game was in 2007.