Please keep the "DEATH MIC"

One of my favorite features in MW3 is the "Death mic". I love hearing the sweet noobie tears of crybabies who scream every time I kill them. Its a riot. I hope the keep this in the new BO2.

-

I hear dead people and yes, they mad bro.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Personally I hope this does not return. The little I did play of MW3, I found this feature annoying and useless. If I'm trying to communicate with my team I would prefer no interruptions from enemy screams.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

I agree, the Death Mic SHOULDN'T return because it just helps the other teams' dead help their living teamtes to find out where the other team's players are.

[quote user="ITRxDas Gift"]

I agree, the Death Mic SHOULDN'T return because it just helps the other teams' dead help their living teamtes to find out where the other team's players are.

[/quote]  i can see what your saying. Maybe it should be disabled for SnD.

I love it!  It's almost as good as the 100% proximity chat that M.A.G. has on the PS3.  Enemy or ally, you were heard by those nearby.  Made for some interesting game dynamics.

i agree.

miguel

Wouldn't you rather Treyarch put their efforts into a perk or something that will be of use? I see no use for the Death Mic except for taunting purposes and there is plenty of that in the game lobby.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

i am with the op on this feature

Its no biggy to me. I usually only hear gripes in the kill cam mic thingy.

I say leave it. I want the enemy to hear me cuss them out after they kill me.

lmao