Please Join My Clan K.T.N.D

All rude and hate comments and messages will be reported.

Hi, I'm a clan leader of K.T.N.D "Kill Those Noobs Dead" If you are intrested join the clan. there are 5 requirements for you to join. 1. you must be higher then level 40, 2. you must fallow the clan for quick-kills, 3. You must be a Good sport and play your best, 4. You must be legit that includes (No Boosting, No hacking & modding) 5. Use the guns listed below.

1. Ak47- Silencer or Red dot

2. ACR- Red dot

3. UMP-45 Red dot

4.Aug or RPD- Red dot and Grip (Bling)

5. Any Sniper Rifle- ACOG or Thermal

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

hahahahahahaha

I mean it orion. Stop fallowing me >:(

stop deleting my coments then..freedom of speech and all that.

wheres robocop

Its not America. This is the Xbox forums. If it was Freedom of speech, We would call out gamertags but NO you can't. We can cuss and sware all we want but NO. We would report a guy by saying we saw him do this but NO you can't because it would be deleted. Just saying, the forums do not have freedom of speech due to the rules on here about what you post.

is it ok if i say lalalalalalalala

hi guy ,G36 GUNSxX. HEY combatdude819 i'll join clan K.T.N.D

1. Ak47- Silencer or Red dot

2. ACR- Red dot

3. UMP-45 Red dot

4.Aug or RPD- Red dot and Grip (Bling)

5. Any Sniper Rifle- ACOG or Thermal

i'm cool with what ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!222