PLEASE. HOW CAN YOU TELL IF YOU ARE HOST?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You just want a heads up so you know when to use your lag switch.

I dont usually end up with host on this MW, but  this weekend i've noticed that the couple of games that i've just absolutely been doing horrible on and couldnt figure out why NONE of my 1 on 1 battles were coming out to my advantage, i backed out TWICE   only to realize that i was the host.     Every other game i've been doing either great or pretty much average.     Pretty much confirmed to me what others have been saying about having host being like a curse.        and yes KODEX..... i've noticed when someone is joining a game in progress that the game will stutter a bit until the person starts to play.   This i notice every now and then, not all the time... and happens regardless of wether i'm host or not.

@kodex  it happens to me when im host, so im guessing only the host gets a 1-2sec lag when someone joins.

@K0dex--I havent noticed that.

just look to the right of the progress bar during the load up of the match if you see

Awaiting Challange = You are the Host

OK! Then i'll ask you people again. Do you guys notice this to, IF some1 leaves and another guy is connecting to your game you're in that it lags a little till hes actually playing in it??

it harder than it used to be to find out who's host, nearly impossible because soonest you spawn there's several players with 4 bars. i think the only way you realize is when you look left and see who's connecting to the game, if everyone connects after you then you are the host. you got to be quick thought and skip the weapon option asap.

I stream movies on my laptop/kindle while playing this game to dumb down my chsi speed. My KDR has increased 5 points in two days.

^^True, if the host dashs, everyone takes a loss, but it will keep stats up until the dash occurred. The new way is good to keep people from dashing to "protect" K/Ds. But, people will always "rage quit".

^^UneasyJmitchell -- You are correct in your statement above.  As long as the player who dashboards is not holding match host possition.

But If the Hosting Player Dashboards all is lost for everyone in that match.  

The reason I say this is.  I Had host a few nights ago and lost power during the match,  That match doesn't show up on elite for me or anyone else in that match and it's not in my theater.

Therfore I conclude if the Host goes offline by means of  Poweroutage or Dashboarding or any other that isn't Menu.. Leave Game.  All is lost.