Please Help!

I can't download the new map pack Uprising for Call of Duty Black Ops 2 when I first tried to download it it just said incomplete and won't download any more.But when I look in the store for all the maps it says I have purchased it but it's not showing up in any of the public matches or League or any where! I have all the other maps and the season pass for the online gaming except the newest one please help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have you tried clearing your cache? You would want to start by deleting the DLC (Settings tab >> System >> Storage >> (whichever storage device you have it on) >> Games and Apps >> COD BO 2 (or whatever it saves it as)).  After you have done that, back up to the option to select your storage device.  Highlight the Hard Drive and press the Y button.  From there select "Clear System Cache".  After you have done that, re-download the DLC and try it again.  

Clearing the cache should remove the updates on many of the games you own and when you re-open the game, it will, likely, require the game updates.

Hopefully this helps you out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.