Please Help?

Yes i bought 1600 microsoft points and purchased all walking dead episodes and it has yet to show up and it is telling me i have to purchase them again....pretty angry just looking for some help, thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi Volthundrl.

That sounds frustrating.  I like Walking Dead Episode 1, but haven't tried the others yet.  

1.  Are you sure you are using the account you purchased the content with?

2.  Are you sure the point transaction went through?

3.  What does "Recent transactions" tell you?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

also please give it time to show up in your d/l history. I did actually once receive this problem with a movie I had purchased. when the movie was no where to be found I became frustrated and upset but I gave it quite awhile to show up (about an hour) then when it did not show up, and also the movie said still, purchase for 1600points or whatever.

I called xbox official support and sure enough by the time I was connected with an agent it popped up in my recent d/l and I had to tell the agent sorry but the problem has been resolved.

If you have purchased something and it does not get added to your account the only thing really to do is call Microsoft, that is of course if you have extensively searched your d/l historys and billing information page.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.