please help

would some 1 be kind enough to loan me a few cars so i could get the connoisseur achievement i need the bertone mantide the joss jt1 and the spada vetture sport codatronca ts if you can help please send me a freind request thanks x

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry, I lack the achievement myself...gl

You don't need any of those cars to get the achievement. Those are all DLC cars, the only ones that are required are from manufacturers that ship on the game disc itself.

If you have the DLC downloaded you need to buy cars from the extra manufacturers to get the cheevo. You only need to buy the cheapest car from each manufacturer though.

Yeah. Only need one from each.

DLC cars not needed...

lol

[quote user="shinagami69"]

If you have the DLC downloaded you need to buy cars from the extra manufacturers to get the cheevo. You only need to buy the cheapest car from each manufacturer though.

[/quote]

You sure about that?  When the game was first released, all you needed was one from every manufacturer that shipped on the game disc, because that's all that existed.  I've never heard of the parameters necessary for unlocking an achievement changing when DLC is released.  I'm not even sure that that's possible.

No its not changed. You need 1 from each manufacturer and that is it. Just buy cheap. :)

For some strange reason I cant quote tonight but at least I can post again.

I'm fairly sure I had to buy the cars from the DLC as well before I got this cheevo but it was a while ago and I had the DLC installed at the time. Try buying one of each of the original cars (the cheapest of each will do) and if you don't get it then you will need to pick up any new manufacturers that you have with your DLC.

A friend of mine removed his DLC before picking up the few remaining cars he needed and then installed his DLC again after he had the cheevo.

just buy every cheap car from all non dlc manufactors