PLEASE HELP WITH THE MORTAL COMBAT SEASON PASS ACTIVATION!!!

we just bought a brand new game, still in the packaging and we are the very first users of this game, in the mortal kombat inside was a season komat pass with a code on it to unlock online features ( 4 new characters), when i entered the game and  went to click extras and than clicked redeem, i entered the code for activation and than it showed that the pass was downloaded, but when i went to play the game the new characters where not there and were not unlocked. when i went to xbox settings and on account than clicked download history, when i scroll down to kombat pass it shows that the file 108.00KB was downloaded and it takes you to play the game but the 4 charcaters still  dont show up. my question is how do i get/ find these charcaters and unlock them when i already redeemed the code for the pass? any answer will be greatly appreciated.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

[quote user="MagicMagician21"]

we just bought a brand new game, still in the packaging and we are the very first users of this game, in the mortal kombat inside was a season komat pass with a code on it to unlock online features ( 4 new characters), when i entered the game and  went to click extras and than clicked redeem, i entered the code for activation and than it showed that the pass was downloaded, but when i went to play the game the new characters where not there and were not unlocked. when i went to xbox settings and on account than clicked download history, when i scroll down to kombat pass it shows that the file 108.00KB was downloaded and it takes you to play the game but the 4 charcaters still  dont show up. my question is how do i get/ find these charcaters and unlock them when i already redeemed the code for the pass? any answer will be greatly appreciated.

[/quote]

Hi MagicMagician21,

In order to get the four DLC kombatants, you'll need to purchase the Season Pass, which can be bought here.  Once purchased, download the kombatants via the in-game's Menu, not through the Xbox LIVE Marketplace via the Dashboard.

What came in your game case and what you already redeemed is the Kombat Pass, which is _not_ the Season Pass.  The Kombat Pass was originally required to allow you to play online, it's simply an Online Pass, though I hear it's no longer required (haven't tested this myself though).

Hope that helps clear up your confusion on the two different passes for the game, as the Season Pass was never bundled into the original game.

A little over a year ago they released the Komplete Edition, which has the four DLC kombatants and Klassic Costume Pack #1 on the disc, no downloads required.

--
Juxtapose13

thank you for your response but the only thing is the pass that we redeemed when it downloaded after that the 4 characters started dowloadin and later that day when i went back to my settings than storage and clicked mortal kombat it showed me that all 4 characters were dowloaded, but i cannot see the characters in the game any suggestions on how i can see them?

[quote user="MagicMagician21"]

thank you for your response but the only thing is the pass that we redeemed when it downloaded after that the 4 characters started dowloadin and later that day when i went back to my settings than storage and clicked mortal kombat it showed me that all 4 characters were dowloaded, but i cannot see the characters in the game any suggestions on how i can see them?

[/quote]

Hello MagicMagician21,

Firstly, do you have the standard edition of Mortal Kombat (box art looks like this) or the Komplete Edition of Mortal Kombat (box art looks like this)?

--
Juxtapose13