please help?? mortar??

so the last couple of times i have played, i was trying to use my mortar strike and when i went to go place it down it still shows up red and i cant put it down anywhere. doesn't matter flat surface or not. so since the patch did they make it so i have to unlock it again or something. is there something i have to do again so that i can use it. because i have seen other people use it in the same game as me so i must be missing something?

please help

thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ahem, you're in the spawn area still.  perhaps try moving into the battlefield for better results.

Leave your deployment and go take some objectives.

You can't use mortar when you are in your deployment area. Move away from it and then use it.

Yeah,what they said.

i knew the mortar again was going to suck even more after the patch. that's why i used the hell out of it before the patch because i had a feeling that it was going to be useless.

I hope one day that they restore the Mortar to how it was when the game first came out, then it kicked butt, i remember i used to get tankers pissed off, now you can't even kill infantry in the open with one hit.

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

[/quote]

taking the objectives and playing the objectives are two different things.

If someone in a mortar is keeping the enemy from moving onto a flag, then I don't mind.

People think the only way to win is if everyone stands around to cap a flag. Only a few need to go for them.

Learn to play the game correctly before telling people how to play.

[quote user="Luca the Dead"]

[/quote]

If someone in a mortar is keeping the enemy from moving onto a flag, then I don't mind.

People think the only way to win is if everyone stands around to cap a flag. Only a few need to go for them.

[/quote]

Lol, you telling Der Vert how to play BF?  Did you not notice his sig?  He's probably better than you in all aspects of the game, I think he knows the difference between playing and capturing the objective.

[quote user="Luca the Dead"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol...

I win more than six games to every one I lose, I think I've figured it out dude... thanks though...

haha wow didn't even notice the sig. Don't think I ever wanna be on the enemy team when you're in a game.

Now I feel intimidated, but still as long as someone is using the mortar to defend or support the team, then I don't mind.

...you should see my W/L...FREAKIN AMAZING.......NOT!......whenever I play with randoms, which is alot....I get assigned to the extras cast from "The Ringer" ...good times.....since getting assigned to a winning team is rare, I've decided to embrace my misfortune and am trying to lose every game I play...but doing it honestly....y'know, where I'm still trying, but my team is busy grunting and bashing their controllers against their own heads...or if they're intellectually and mechanically inclined enough to hold the controller right then they're on the spawn dryhumping  a chopper skid or a tank tread...which is a step above the "grunters"....sort of