please help me, a modder has broke my cod game, i cant play online or zombies

hi, i was playing call of duty workd at war. i was online playing competitive co-op, someone named     [mod removed]     joined the lobby, his name was bouncing back and forth, i thought it was weird but didnt say anything to him, then the game starts and my screen went red like it was full of red smoke, and it sayed verafied in the centrer, then the lobby ended or i was booted out because i was at the main menue, and now i cant click on any of the life options, i can only play the story mode. i like world at war and i want to play it. can anyone please tell me whats is going on? or atleast who i have to contact to resolve this issue... this kid had ruined my game and its not fair to me. i turned off my xbox and turned it back on and i still cant play, itss been more then a week now..HELP!! I ASLO FILED COMPLAINTS ON XBL SO THERE IS A RECORD.... 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Being a game specific issue, MS cannot do anything to fix it. You would have to try contacting the developers, who unfortunately don't seem to be helping anybody in this situation. In order to play the game online again you would have to create a new account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

delete the game and reinstall it

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="MayhemsShadow"]

delete the game and reinstall it

[/quote]

Unfortunately that will achieve zero, his stats will remain the same as they were before as they are stored on the servers not the console.

As Smwutches says the only solution presently is to create a new account

Sorry this didn't help.