Please help / Final Fantasy questions

Hello ! 

I have 5 questions about Final Fantasy , i hope you will be able to help me !

1)When was the first Final Fantasy released?

a)1985

b)1987

c)2003

2)What kinda of game is FF rpg or something else?

3)On which platforms is Final Fantasy XIII-2 available on?

a) PC,Xbox 360 and PS 3

b)PC and xbox 360

c) PS 3 and Xbox 360

4)What is the creator of the Final Fantasy from the begining ?

a) Yoshitaka Amano 
b) Nobuo Uematsu 
c) Hironobu Sakaguchi 

5) In wich year the company who makes and distributes the Final Fantasy series got their present name? And what is the Company who makes and distributes the FF series , was it Squer Enix? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You should be able to find the answers to your questions here.

It seems more like a quiz than someone looking for answers.

Despite this most likely being a quiz for a competition, because I am such a nice person, I will provide you with the answers courtesy of Google.

1. 1987

2. RPG

3. Playstation 3 and Xbox 360

4. Hironobu Sakaguchi

5. Do not understand the first part of the question, but the second is Square Enix.

Yes this is a quiz , but some people can be nice like The Resistance is :D , thanks ! Besides, maybe someday you will need some answers for quiz too?

This is a quiz....and I got all my answers right too. Yay me.

If you don't know #2 you should just stop playing video games.

[quote user="Fireskelet"]

5) In wich year the company who makes and distributes the Final Fantasy series got their present name?

[/quote]

Your question is a bit tricky. If you are asking for the year in which the company Squaresoft merged with Enix Corporation to form Square Enix, that would be 2003. However, the company would later go through an internal transformation in 2008 when it implemented a holding company system, creating a separation between Square Enix Holdings and Square Enix, the publicly traded company. But perhaps I'm reading too much into the words "present name," and its just looking for the year of the merger. In any case, I do hope that I was able to answer your question!

[quote user="Fireskelet"]

Yes this is a quiz , but some people can be nice like The Resistance is :D , thanks ! Besides, maybe someday you will need some answers for quiz too?

[/quote]

You know what's nice? Being able to find the answers yourself. Besides, if it's a quiz, you shouldn't cheat.

I already fount the answers before i posted this, i posted this to make sure all my answers are correct !

Let us all hug and move on now. No need to cause aggro. The OP has had his questions answered.

Good luck with whatever they were for!  :)