Please help cannot find villager maker for fable III

I have tried everything I followed the instructions on the back of my card searched for it on xbox gave me 3 different locations i clicked all 3 all it says is OOPS PAGE IS MOVED i contacted xbox support and they sent me here please help

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

I am pretty sure the village maker feature has ended. It was only a limited time thing when the game came out. It even said on my gamestop receipt to use my village maker code by XX/XX/2010. Srry.

oh no i spend money on something i cant even use this suxxx thanx for letting me know though i was going crazy trying to find it :(:(

First delete your cookies and if you find this doesn't work in your current browser try another i.e. explorer/firefox/chrome

lionhead.com/Fable3VillagerMaker

sign in with your windows live ID and if you haven't yet created a username it will take you through a step to do this.

Return to:

lionhead.com/Fable3VillagerMaker

go to 'start designing' and create your villager only when you are happy with your villager should you redeem your code.

That should work and your villager should be found where you chose them to live in the game and they will give you a quest when you find them.

I know codes must expire, but from my experience Microsoft is awesome and I found an old code hanging around a year after getting it and it still worked!