Please help! Assassin's Creed problem!

I play on Xbox 360, and whenever I try to access the multiplayer of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Revelations or 3 I get this message: 

''The Ubisoft services are not available. Please try again later. Limited mode is now active. You will not be able to use any features that requires you to be connected to Ubisoft services.''

Also when I select ''Uplay'' in the menu of any of the three games, it also tells me that the servers are unavailible.

I have this issue since I changed provider, and my friends on Xbox Live can play the MP mode. I live in The Netherlands, Europe.

I have tried the following things:

- Called my provider, they forwarded certains ports for Xbox Live and Assassin's Creed.
- Called Microsoft, they told me to do the standard troubleshooting things like clearing system chace, delete and redownload profile, ect.
- Contacted Ubisoft by sending a ticket to the support. They only gave me links to the useless troubleshooting pages.

It would be nice to play AC3 multiplayer right now, but what I'm really worried about is that maybe I can't access the multiplayer of AC4 when it comes out?

If anybody has ideas to help me, please post it!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

No clue whatsoever. :(