please help and advise!

I downloaded streets of rage 2 a couple of years ago and tonight when I tried to redownload it only downloads the demo and I can't seem to get the full game although I've previously paid and downloaded it. Any idea why this is?

Also with my game library icon, occassionally only 1 game shows on the right side of the icon when it normally shows 2 or 3. Any ideas why this is and are these problems with the console??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I am currently having this issue with SOnic 1. I downloaded almost 2yrs ago and for some reason it keeps telling me to unlock the full game. Try posting in the support forums, or calling Support

Streets of Rage 2 was removed from the XBL Marketplace a little while back for some reason.  If you bought it previously, you need to go into your purchase history, and download it from there.  Link

Called support and it's fixed. You have to update your licenses. I had it on my old console and once I updated it's working no problems. Probably the same issue for you mate. Should work if you update your licenses through manage my account.