PLEASE HELP!! 12 month gold membership wont redeem?!

Error code: Xbos-0x80190821 

PLEEEEASE HELP.

So there i was putting time and effort into my xbox video and suddenly it tells me my Gold membership has to be renewed in order to upload.

So, i run down to sainsburys and pick up a 12 month card. I typed the code in 4 times, each giving the same answer.:

"Something went wrong, please try again and if this continues look for support in xbox.com/errorhelp"

So i did, and tried all of the help given. Yet i still cannot enter this code! I was saving up that £50 to get something really important but now its gone to waste because the code isnt working!

And also, the support live chat is down too! Just my luck huh.

So i restarted my console, wiping away the video that had hours and effort of editing and voicing. AND IT STILL IS GIVING ME THIS MESSAGE!

PLEASE HELP. I REALLY HOPE MY MONEY HASNT GONE TO WASTE...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Sorry to hear it.  Have you checked this link?

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80190821

Also, do you know if you were listed as Silver prior to redeeming the code?  I'm asking because you're showing as Gold now.  You can double check when your membership expires at the following link.

account.xbox.com/.../Manage

If it shows a date at least 12 months from now try deleting your gamertag from the console, power cycling it then redownloading your tag to the console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.