Please Fix Assassin's Creed Syndicate: Bonus Helix Edition it is impossible to download

Hello, I was asked to post in the forums by the technician that tried to help me with this problem. The issue is that after purchasing Assassin's Creed Syndicate: Bonus Helix Edition I was not given an option anywhere to install it, not on the store page and not in my games & apps section(I even checked my account online on my pc and still no luck). After some various trouble shooting attempts I discovered while chatting with the technician that the store page for the game online had a file size of 0. As in the store page for the game was put up but no game was linked to it so it is literally impossible to download the game after purchase. Please fix this, or you know don't take away the standard version of the game when you come out with a new little bundle. Below is a link to an image of the store page showing the file size as zero.

http://imgur.com/MQzEqmM

I am posting this both in Purchasing, Downloading, & Redeeming on Xbox One as well as on the Microsoft Assassins Creed Syndicate forum.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

Okay, open the Gold version and on the page for that one it should say "Includes:" and list some content, including the base game and some DLC. Click the base game from there and the next page should be as I described, with the "Install" button.

Does that work better? Let us know how you get on.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.