Please Don't Post Spoilers

A spoiler is when you talk about what happens in a questline , if you need help with something that has to do with a quest; put *spoiler* in the tittle. We all love this Epic game and when people anounce about items and quests it takes away from the mystery of the game. So please be careful when you post! Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Please don't go on a fan forum if you don't want spoilers, thanks.

The dragon at the start of the game is named Alduin.

Oh wait, was that a spoiler? Maybe to you, but the subtitles will tell you the same, but you'd probably still panic over it.

alduin is your aunt's friend's sister's roommate's sorority sister's second cousin, twice removed.

"And what's that make us?... NOTHING!"

*SPOILER ALERT* The game takes place in Skyrim *SPOILER ALERT*

If people didn't want spoilers for certain games they should not visit the forums of that particular game because spoilers is all you're going to find.

Well, I'm fine with people posting spoilers, I do that myself. However, I do agree that it would be nice if people wrote "spoiler" BEFORE they reveal something about the plot etc. For example, no need to put spoilers in the topic title. There are great examples of topic titles where everyone knows what it's about but it doesn't give you any spoilers and it warns you that you shouldn't click it if spoilers are not what you want. These forums aren't ment to just post every twist of the plot. You're supposed to be able to come here and ask stuff like "where do I get this" or "how do I smith that" without having the rest of the story revealed to you.

[quote user="Sipuli91"]You're supposed to be able to come here and ask stuff like "where do I get this" or "how do I smith that" without having the rest of the story revealed to you.

[/quote]

So you don't want people to post spoilers when you are openly asking for spoilers?  That makes a lot of sense...

[quote user="Pakalolo Time"]

[quote user="Sipuli91"]You're supposed to be able to come here and ask stuff like "where do I get this" or "how do I smith that" without having the rest of the story revealed to you.

[/quote]

So you don't want people to post spoilers when you are openly asking for spoilers?  That makes a lot of sense...

[/quote]

You didn't get the point. What I mean is that there are spoilers in the topic titles and I really don't think that's cool. Besides, there are plenty of questions that can be answered without revealing so much of the plot that it'll be a spoiler. From my examples: "where do I get this" could be simply answered by "do the quest for XXX in YYY". "How do I smith that?" "Get dwarfen metal ingots and the relevant perks". There, questions answered without any spoilers. Sure if someone asks "what's the boss in this place" or "how do I join this guild" or something like that you can't really avoid spoiling at least some of it. However, it's not in the title for everyone to see the moment they come here to ask when the new patch will be released.

No matter how you try to sugar coat it, the answers given will always be spoilers because you were too lazy to find out the answer for yourself by simply playing through the game and talking to NPC's.