Please don't play OBJECTIVE TYPE...

games if you have no interest in actually trying to win! People are worse then ever trying to pad their precious K/D....they see these guys on twitch with a 9.0 and above and they strive to achieve this by picking off people trying to capture either points or flags by sitting stationary and not helping for the win. Their K/D is null and void if their W/L ratio is the pits IMO. So frustrating.....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There is some bad players streaming huh. I am following a couple of decent players but they seem to be the minority.

I stream it and Im bad.....but Im trying to win always....K/D is a bonus of the win

In my experience this is much less of an issue in Titanfall than it is in other FPS games I've played

This is an issue that you'll find on any shooter game. I think it's just the players losing track of the objective and being distracted by kills, XP, ratios and sometimes, flat out revenge. Although I do agree, this is much less of a problem than on other games.

No its cats that are terrible and cant go positive in tdm so they play a mode that lets them sit back and pick off people that are trying to win cause they know where they're gonna go

where do you see others stats btw

Always going for a Win. I take the roll of 'Hunter' on Capture the flag. I make sure that when somebody gets the flag, that I get it back. I'm not really big on getting the flag unless I see an opportunity.

@APOCACIDE, Titanfall does not have leaderboards, so there is no way to view other players stats.

is not seeing stats anything to do with bad matchmaking

I'll admit i get carried away with killing others when it comes to objectives. But at least i try. Such as the recent CTF game i had with 1 cap, 5 returns, and 22 pilot kills but it ended in a draw.