PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!

DEAR XOBX TEAM,

i've been a loyal xbox member since they 1st came out. and i've been playing online for about a year or two. i play nba211 and i play on a crew online. and the mod problem is OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!! i've had 3 people from my crew switch over to the playstation 3 because of it and i honestly cant blame them. we file complaints, call to report and avoid them but to no help. now the new nb2k12 is coming out next month and all i ask is that you please do something about this problem because it just completely ruin the online experience and the game. i constantly read the forums and it seems like the only ones getting banned are those who use infections in call of duty. and thats a good thing, but if the xblpelt would play nba2k11 for one day they will catch hundreds if not thousands of cheaters. so all i ask is that you guys please do something about this before nba2k12 comes out please.

GT: KenCope2007

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

They are doing something. As you have seen the majority of hackers do seem to reside in the CoD games, but that doesn't mean they are the only ones getting banned.

You are doing the right thing in reporting the cheaters, but bear in mind every complaint has to be investigated before any action is taken.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Here is the problem. Everyone seems to think it is up to MS to fix the problem of modding/cheating. It isn't their responsibility. It is the responsibility of the Game Developer to fix their game(s) to disallow the use of mods/cheats. The only thing MS can do is punish the players who do this while using XBL to access the online portion of the game(s). That effort however will be in vain unless the Game Developer(s) step up and actually do something about it.

The only thing you can do is file a complaint against modders/cheaters so MS can take action against them. Enforcement action is not instant. So report and move on. If you really want to stop the modding/cheating then you need to take this argument to the Game Developer. If enough people complain to them about it they would have no choice but to do one of two things:

-fix the problem

-admit they are not going to do anything about it and potentially lose future revenue on future titles.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.