Please cancel your pre-orders

If you hated the fact that the Beta was a Beta, please cancel your pre-orders.  No one will miss you if you don't understand the difference between a Beta and a Demo.  Personally I'm glad that between this and the fact a new COD is coming out many of the griefers from COD won't be buying this game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Or some" CODers" will get BOTH. Guess you can cry noA?

well, you did say please....

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

well, you did say please....

[/quote]damn you...

yeah op...we'll take that under advisement

-

anyway, I liked the game as did many others and I will be picking it up....as will alot of COD fans....oh yeah, I play that too from time to time

Thanks, I just changed over to NBA2K12. I am sure they are going to have a season... right? RIGHT?

I am kidding of course.  I hate Basketball.

I'm learning to despise professional sports in general...used to love it.....but after Super Bowl XL, I'm convinced all pro-sports is controlled by cheating/ betting douchebaggary  

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

I'm learning to despise professional sports in general...used to love it.....but after Super Bowl XL, I'm convinced all pro-sports is controlled by cheating/ betting douchebaggary

[/quote]
Don't remind me of the Steelers, I HATE them with a passion.  No doubt in my mind if Von Oelhoffen wouldn't of "accidentally" rolled on Carson Palmer's knee, the Bengals would've been in that Super Bowl against the Seahawks.

But yeah, Ben '***'lisberger was NOT in the endzone, and Darrell Jackson NEVER pushed off the DB.  Horrible officiating.

Nah I would never pre-order anything by dice given how every game they have released has had problems galore.  This "beta" reminded me why I feel that way.  A month away, this is a demo people, and it does not look promising.

this beta is awesome and the finished game is gonna blow every other shooter away, only one game wonders can deny that

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

[/quote]

I hate pro sports, college sports is where it's at anyway. Especially college football. Roll Tide!