Please, can we stop doing this?

Annoying clan-tags I mean. Seriously, if you have a big, crazy long gamertag (I'm looking at you xXMLGOpTiCzLegitzXx) please for the sake of your teammates who could potentially save your butt, do not add the additional characters to your epic name by using a clan-tag. It makes it hard for your teammates to see things when you're running around with what looks like a giant neon sign over your head.. Thanks for reading.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Or better yet, don't have a gamertag like oo xxITzxxMLGxxSNIPEzzzzxx oo

Makes you look like a t__t

My clan tag

idc!

You know why?

I dont care.

Thats why.

Clan tags are ghey, srsly...

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

Freakiest, I think that might be Halo. That would be great, though. It doesn't matter how much I don't like a teammate. If I can save them I'm going to because if he/she gets killed, then the other team gets points. If we're playing an objective type, I'd still rather have the extra guy around.

[/quote]ill have to look. it was either cod4 or this one that had it

I make the XBLive experiences of people using tags like that truly awful and humiliating. It's one of my favorite things to do on Live.

Freakiest, I think that might be Halo. That would be great, though. It doesn't matter how much I don't like a teammate. If I can save them I'm going to because if he/she gets killed, then the other team gets points. If we're playing an objective type, I'd still rather have the extra guy around.

i believe theres an option to show how much of the team mates name shows up. you can have just the clan tag, or an abbreviation or some other stuff like that.

i have no trouble with allowing idiot teammates to die due to retarded names or clantags, however it gets old when u know someone is there and then ur teammate stands infront of him hidding but puts his name in the way, if that happens tho i take a shot just to see if i get lucky and get out of that area to try and get around him, dont worry about saving ur team if all they do is get in the way (ps, this is way i am horrible in clans)

If I add @@@@ as my clan tag in the pre-game lobby, you can't see the last 1/4 of my GT. Come at me bro.

complaining about clan tags now? jesus