PLEASE ANSWER 'Season pass' question

Hey guys,

can someone tell me in plain english what the Gears3 'season pass' for 2400MSP entitles you to

I have looked online and some people say DLC for free, some say DLC at a discount, others say random *** like 'access to mlg leagues' 'which i really don't care about.

Thanks

PS. if it is a DLC discount, which dlc will it be valid for? how much of a discount? and how much will it save me?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is a pre pay pass for 4 peices of gears 3 dlc at a reduced price. The pass means you have already paid for the next 4 dlcs.

HORDE COMMAND DLC-November 1st

RAAMS SHADOW DLC-December 13th

These are the first two that have been announced with the season pass you already own them and can use them on the release dates.

You will be saving around 30% with the season pass over buying the packs seperately.

I was wondering the same thing really, And the same, read all the forums/links/post`s ectt.. to no real answer,

This answer is the most plain english one i found yet lol,,

Ya get a thumbs up from me too :)

Basically what he said.

so to clarify, if i buy the SP i will have the first 2 DLCs for free, without having to pay any more MSP?

Lol thanks guys I actually would right a better description but I'm at work so sneak forum posting.

It is easy, buy the Season Pass and get a weapon pack and the first 4 dlc packs released. You save 33% if you do this.

[quote user="Halo Brigadier"]

so to clarify, if i buy the SP i will have the first 2 DLCs for free, without having to pay any more MSP?

[/quote]

If you buy the SP now, you will get the first 4 DLC's free without paying anymore MSP.

The first 2 that have been announced are Horde Command and RAAMS Shadow.  You will get 2 more free as well.

As far as any discount, If you buy all 4 DLC's individually, they would cost 3,600 MSP.  By buying the seaon pass, it will only cost 2,400 MSP.

what about the patch to fix the splitscreen glitch ?

That is free. ^