Please advise

Help me understand the logic of the anti-camper. How is the claim, "you're always in the same spot, you suck" an excuse for their inability to kill someone whose exact location and strategy is known throughout the entirety of the game? You see, the camper is the most noblest of creatures to ever grace the multiplayer universe. The camper highlights flaws and weaknesses in performance, creativity and stress management. Without the camper, we cannot improve through our struggle.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Because the camper is always in a spot where youll either never notice him till youre dead, or he'll always see you before you can get a glance at him (for example, in the upstairs room of the house on Radiation in BO

Grenade Launcher.

Kill me once, kill me twice, kill me thrice, BOOM!

It takes ALL kinds for the gameplay to move smoothly. Everyone camping doesnt work and everyone running doesnt work. So now we need a philosophical runners expression on the running art of combat................../facepalm.

I prefer to camp in a high traffic, inherently king of hill type of locale which will attract both oblivious runners and wannabe campers. I feel that this method is best for bringing about the most likely outcome (me winning, of course) in the most efficient manner of game play. If I run around like an idiot and rely solely on my superior reaction time, I'll finish a FFA 30-10 in 5 minutes. If I play with the gifts that our lord Jesus Christ has bestowed upon me (my mental prowess and combat instinct), I will finish 30-0 through 5 or so in three minutes.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Grenade Launcher.

Kill me once, kill me twice, kill me thrice, BOOM!

[/quote]

I see your point, iSack, but I have found that many people will simply ragequit before coming to terms with the fact that they are incapable of thriving under the given conditions and therefore have to resort to such a desperate act as noob tubing. Furthermore, I have found that the players that lack both ability and the feeling of shame and do so decide to resort to noob tubing lack even the ability to successfully land a tube into my area before nature runs it's course and I devour the little noob.

It's just a game but I'm suck at it either way, if I run I'm dead, if I camp I'm dead, if I respawn I'm dead, I'm a walking target for others to shoot at.

Derail is a campers wet dream. I just went 49-1 on TDM there.

Hey, hit me up sometime so we all can play or something. I don't want to play with randoms anymore. I'd rather have some people who know what they're doing..

Flashbang. Blind campers are much easier to kill  

Smart campers

Dumb campers