Playstation Network, here I come!

I called xbox support because I was having a problem while trying to play a game. The person who "helped" me was an idiot, she offered no actual help to me she 
just kept asking me to preform the same steps over and over.She had me look in the memory of my xbox for corrupt files I explained to her that I had already tried that but
I would try it again with her over the phone. I then tried to play but it did not work as there were no corrupt files for me to erase, but she insisted that I repeat this process
3 more times. After being on the phone for just over 25 minutes she then wanted to transfer me to someone else. Before she transferred me she asked if there was 
anything else that she could help me with even though she obviously had not helped me with my problem I said no and hung up.I will never be calling xbobx support  
again because they seem to be nothing more than a bunch of poorly trained temps that have little to no knowledge of video games or consoles that they can not read
off of their computer screen.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes because forking out $300 for a brand new console is really the answer to this instead of say asking on here or Googling the problem yourself.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Banana! You are definitely welcome to ask here. Just let us know what your issue is and you can also let us know what steps you have tried so we can avoid rehashing the same steps. I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience on the phone, and I'd like to try to help you fix your issue if you want. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.