Playoff teams and teams w/ high draft picks available in my OA

This is a great opportunity for those looking to jump in an OA during the off season to see how the NBA Draft, free agency, and training camps work.
Console: Xbox360
Game: NBA 2K12
Type Of League: Sim ( Rules: http://dlgnow.com/vbforums/showthread.php?80 )
Min of Qtrs: 8
Teams Open:
Grizzlies: Z. Randolph, Marion, B. Lopez, Stuckey, Landry, Barbosa, Salmons, Ridnour, Duhon, Forbes, Powell, and D. Cook.

-Projected to be 8th pick in the draft.

Heat: Nash, Noah, Brand, Terry, D. Wright, Artest, W. Bynum, Haywood, McRoberts, Walton, Dominuqe Jones, and Gomes.

-The Heat are in the 2nd round of playoffs.

Jazz: Duncan, J. Johnson, Hamilton, Lewis, Barnes, B. Wallace, T. Douglas, Udoka, Turiaf, L. Stephenson, Livngston, and Krstic.

-Projected to be 15th pick in the draft.

Suns: A. Bynum, Jamison, Kirilenko, Robinson, Q. Richardson, W. Johnson, Favors, CJ Miles, Gallinari, Murphy, Gooden, Farmar, Telfair, and Pachulia.

-The Suns are in the 2nd round of playoffs.

Wizards: P. Gasol, C. Butler, Brooks, Sessions, Henderson, Josh Howard, J. Hill, Gee, Monroe, Dorsey and Mozgov.

-Projected to be 2nd pick in the draft.
Message me on xbox live if you want one of these teams:
ThisIsWeaponX

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I need a member for the suns asap!

Spurs: Arthur, Varejao, X. Henry, A. Wright, Foster, Todd Craig(rookie), Armstrong, Antonio Columbus(rookie), Hansbrough, Lucas, B. Cook, and Mullens.

Cavs: Iguodala, Kidd, Mills, Russ Waters(rookie), Ellington, Redick, Biedrins, Przybilla, Erden, Sheldon Payton(rookie), Najera, and Joe Smith.

Hornets: Wade, Josh Smith, George, Flynn, Bargnani, Jo. Crawford, C. Brewer, Jack, Daye, Warrick, Aldrich, Jason Smith, Dee King(rookie), and Alex Stanley(rookie).

Wizards: P. Gasol, Love, C. Butler, Brooks, Sessions, Beaubois, Henderson, Gene Holloway(rookie), Monroe, A. Miller, J. Hill, Foye, Mozgov, and Kenny Newman(rookie).

hey man is Hornets still available?