Playing World at War online

Unfortunately I can't play this online because in every match there are people who can't die. I'm fed up of this now, I pay money to use this service and I can't play the game I want to because cheaters just don't get banned, or if they do it takes weeks, weeks of not being able to play a game online. I spend money on my live subscription every year and I should be able to play any game that supports online without people cheating and getting away with it for weeks or even longer. I've seen people bragging about using the mods for months without a punishment and I'm starting to get fed up of backing out and joining lobbies to find one that hasn't got a modder in. Filing complaints against them is starting to get tedious because it feels like it's getting us nowhere.

No doubt this will be removed but it's just not on anymore, I'm completely fed up of people cheating and them wrecking my gaming experience. The experience I spend £30-35 per year to use and enjoy.

More has to be done.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

It's a sales pitch, if someone says "I'm offering these mods but be aware you will get banned within a week of using them" then they'll get no sales. If they say "I'm offering these mods and they're undetectable" then they'll get people queuing around the block to give them money. All MS can do about them is permaban them as they appear, until such time as Treyarch patch the game then World at War will always be modded.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.