Playing with friends

Is there a way to get your squad together and all enter the game together? My friends and I can't seem to find a way to party up before searching and entering a game together.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I think you just get one person to go to the game and everyone joins off him.  that's worked for me so far.  use the in game Battlelog feature to do it  upper righthand corner

this is so stupid, u have to hope the server is empty, and if there is enough room on one team, and if you actually get onto your friends side. So much easier to just put a party lobby at the menu

[quote user="xGrim Reap3r"]

this is so stupid, u have to hope the server is empty, and if there is enough room on one team, and if you actually get onto your friends side. So much easier to just put a party lobby at the menu

[/quote]

Change.  it ain't easy for some people.   It's not stupid necessarily, it's different.  Have you even tried it?   Saying you have to hope the server is empty says to me you don't know how to use the server browser, which tells you up front how many people are in the game.

No it's stupid. It took myself and 4 friends 45 minutes to get into a server together.

Dice is working on a update to fix all and most of the bugs, and they are adding ques and squads in menus. Also that's what server browser is for, so you don't need too waste 45 minutes.

This feature doesn't work at all. It is totally rubbish. We tried every possible way to bring players into the same game and it just doesn't work. We spent 10 minutes X 3 on three different games queued to get into games, but the best we ever got was one person in. Shoddy software unfortunately. We left BF4 and played Ghosts instead where we could easily bring our party into games. The Battlelog feature on the right doesn't do what it is supposed to do. We're so bitterly disappointed! Server Browser stopped working, we can no longer get into any games, even completely empty servers. That's three of us, in different locations, all with the same inability to get into any BF4 games. It worked fine last week. We can only presume it was a server-side change, because it didn't happen when an update was applied, but a few days afterwards. Also, all visible games in server browser often have 1/5 ping, which doesn't make sense, we know we have excellent internet connection and can play Ghosts perfectly. Other times the Ping is 5/5.

i don't have a problem playing with friends and getting in to a server together because we have learned to start empty servers, when there are three or more of us. we look for 'Rouge Transmission'  that is empty or less than 10 and join that. we always have randoms joining, next thing we know the game if full.

now if you want a server to mess around in and no one will join find a empty Dawn Breaker there are a bunch of servers that are empty and stuck on that broken map.

i agree. this game is all about squad play and they make it very hard to have a full squad of friends! very stupid oversight on their part!