Playing My Map-Packs and Other Add-Ons

Recently, my old gamertag was banned. It was very unfortunate for me, especially considering I had purchased a LOT of different things in the XBL Marketplace. I am not here asking how to unban my account illegally, or even to get these things again for free. I am just wondering if there is a way to allow ALL my accounts on my XBox to be able to play the add-ons without having to sign in my old gamertag. This is especially needed for Multiplayer Map Packs in all 4 Call of Duty games. I have all of the map packs in both Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2 - along with 2 Map Packs from World at War and the Variety Map Pack from CoD4 - and I am unable to play these on my new XBox - I used a transfer cable to transfer my content from my old Hard Drive to my new Hard Drive. 

Originally, my old gamertag downloaded all of those map packs on my old XBox, which I purchased them and downloaded them on initially. After my old gamertag was banned, I was still able to access my content. But after I bought a new XBox, I am no longer able to access these without signing into my old gamertag. I am not sure if there's a special way to get my marketplace content back from my old XBox without having to access the marketplace. Or even set up permissions to allow my other gamertags to access my content.

Thank you very much for your support, and I hope to see a solution for this.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Short answer, No.

Long answer, when an account is permanently banned from XBL everything associated with that account is considered forfeit including; gamer score, game saves, ms points, Live time and download content. All of that is gone forever, none of it is transferable and none of it is refundable. If you want any of that content on any of your other accounts then you will need to purchase it again with one of them.

Since you changed consoles and the account that purchased the content on a banned account you will not be able to perform a license transfer so the other accounts could use the content. Normally when you do a license transfer after buying a new console things would work as they did before, but that is without a banned account.

You sire are boned to put it simply.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.