playing MK9 aus

hey if i get MK9 sent over to me can i play it online? because i know its banned in aus coz of the restriction (which kind of sucks coz i love MK)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope. You won't be able to redeem the Kombat Kode nor be able to download it at all. I know a friend who's in the same boat.

so i cant play it unless i do offline?

You can still talk to friends and such, but you can't play online against anybody.

Check your private messages Forde739.

You can; I'm doing it now!

Man, it's really gotta suck to be a gamer in Australia. Not only do they usually get the games last, but they either get watered down censored versions of the games, or they don't get released there at all because of the content. I'm actually kind of amazed such a moral Nazi government has been in power there so long like that. =P

Actually, getting games last isn't always true and I might be wrong here but I don't think it's the fault of the Government either. The games aren't censored all the time either. The issue just seems to spark up when a particularly popular game is censored or refused classification. Hopefully an R18+ rating will change that if it ever comes in.

True. They do censor some games, but most are just simply banned for easier convenience. They would let more in if they passed an R18+ rating, but the current status on that is shaky more than anything. The current person in charge is against basically anything violent, so it's not an easy task for them right now. I hope it does get passed soon, though. Being cheated out of games because a rating isn't set is a terrible system.

Ruthless tenjin?who said you cant play online????

Im a aussie and im playing online!

All you need to do is make american account and use code on that gamertag...

Then code will save to your xbox...

Wait where is the code?