Playing MineCraft on the Xbox 360 feels like......

I'm playing the kiddie version compared to the PC.

I didn't realize everything was SO SCALED DOWN.

I hope they expand the world somehow.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Could you elaborate on "everything" being scaled down?

-

and if I may kindly put, did you expect the full pc version right at release? If so, you might have wanted to do some research. I myself am pretty darn happy with what we have at the moment.

There will be updates.

[quote user="StabYoFace"]

-

and if I may kindly put, did you expect the full pc version right at release? If so, you might have wanted to do some research. I myself am pretty darn happy with what we have at the moment.

There will be updates.

[/quote]

Not everything.

The World in general. (I already knew things were going to be put back)

And the tutorial? Whatever happened to just finding stuff out on your own?

I'm glad I got the game, but.....c'mon.

[quote user="A Proud *** Man"]

[quote user="StabYoFace"]

-

There will be updates.

[/quote]

Not everything.

The World in general. (I already knew things were going to be put back)

And the tutorial? Whatever happened to just finding stuff out on your own?

I'm glad I got the game, but.....c'mon.

[/quote]

I think that was one of the worst thing about Minecraft PC. Unless you went online to look things up (wikia, forums, etc) or BS'ed and happened to put the right things in the right place, you would never learn how to craftthings (or even know many existed). While the listed recipes might make things easier, I think it's better than being clueless.

-

I've seen many people completely shrug MC PC off within just a few short hour(s) because it had NO guidelines on what to do or what to make.

What's wrong with a tutorial? it helps newcomers to the game. If you don't need it, just skip it. Strange thing to complain about.