Playing downloaded content on multiple consoles

Here let me lay the story out in detail; I recently bought Crysis 2 on demand for my xbox in my room. However I have a second xbox in my basement which is primarily where my brother plays. I wanted him to try out crysis so I put the game on a USB and put in the xbox downstairs where it said that the game could not be launched. However my profile can play the game but my brothers can't. so is at all possible to allow my brother to play the game without me signed in on the basement xbox?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

He would either have to purchase the game himself or you would have to do a license transfer. But the license transfer would mean you would be the only one who could play it on your console and you would only be able to play if you're signed into live.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Another solution is to switch the xbox from your room with the one downstairs. The crysis 2 content can be "shared" among the users of the xbox (your room) that the game was originally downloaded into with your brother gamertag. with the second xbox (basement) you can recover your gamertag and from the second xbox redownload your content and only your gamertag can play it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.