playing DLC on 2 xboxes. Can I be suspended?

I hope this is the right place to post this question. Apologies in advance if it's not.

In my family we have 5 xbl gold accounts and 3 xboxes. With some games (black ops 2 for example) we've bought 2 disks so that 2 of us can play at the same time. 

The problem is we only have 1 season pass, so only 1 copy of the DLC. I first downloaded the DLC on one console, then bought another xbox 360 for myself. The father of my kiddies plays the DLC on the first console and I play it on the new one but so far we've never played it online at the same time. It just occurred to me that I might end up with a suspension or console ban if we did end up online playing the same DLC at the same time. Is this right? I tried reading the xbox tos and the game's terms and conditions but I'm still confused. 

Any help would be much appreciated. Again, sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place but a tip showing me where it belongs would be awesome.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

The way licensing works is that any content you purchase is tied to the gamertag that purchased it as well as the console it was purchased on. That console license is what allows the other profiles on that 1st console to use the content. So it's supposed to work that way unless you were to do a license transfer and move the license.

Since it's still your console, you wouldn't get banned for it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.