Players

I'm pretty tired of waiting for online matches, so if anyone has a mike,  at least 15 (no super high pitched voice, and hopefully teamwork skills) , and plays semi-regularly you should add me, I prefer manhunt but I don't mind the other modes (I'm just not as good) and I have all three DLCs, I've been looking for "Clans" or "groups" to play with over the web, but I haven't found any.

Also a friendly attitude is a plus!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I will be playing today ( saturday).  We can see how it goes if you like?

I don't play that much anymore although I should

You want a clan?  Join Outcast Templars.  You should either message Darkangelus66 or KriticalRaine.

Hey, I'll play with you...I'm looking to boost for my last three achievements.  Let me know if you're interested.  

I'm also in The Outcast Templars so they come with my utter recommendation... we rule AC Brotherhood!

So I sent a message to ask about the clan.

Ah yes, boosting. The only way people get achievements these days.

[quote user="C00LI0 DUD3"]

Ah yes, boosting. The only way people get achievements these days.

[/quote]

Where did someone talk about boosting in this thread?  Did I miss it or where you talking about one of the other threads.

Well, tried to edit ( been less than 5 min), I just read right over the post about boosting.  Sorry for the ^^^^

Hello i am new on xbox i try to play ACB multi but there is no way to find some1. I havent buy Da Vinci DLC yet but i am going to am wondering if there will be a difference if i go the DLC. Now its like we are only 8 people on ACB. I want a clan too but my english sucks a bit. but i cant take anymore of the multi's waiting. Pls can u tell me if there is any difference on waiting if i buy the DLC?