Players

I'm looking for players who still play Battlefield 2 Modern Combat

Feel free to send me a game invite or friend request to play.

- forsakenskys

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm trying to find games where there aren't any AFKs, and people are competing. It's boring when you see your whole teem just sitting there eating gunfire, whilre you're the only one out there playing. Yeah, and this game is shutting down soon so all the more incentive to get as much out of it I can!

I need to get some medals.  Now its a little more difficult then when the game came out.  On ps2 I got a ton of medals.  On 360  I bought the game later and now its  all stars players or scrubs team killing and hard to complete some.  Came close to that sniper medal where ya use 1 clip to kill like 4 or 5.  I got short one cause I missed one shot.  Oh well.  Getting the feel for this game again.  Was a tad rusty last week.  Now i'm like top of some rooms grabbing most flags on my team.

Amazing... people still play this game.

I am playing!

Yeah I heard the same thing, people told me it was just lag

Ya killerD 1988 we must of bumped into each other in a server.  Got your friend invite this morning.  Yeah yesterday was first time in years I played BF2MC.  I did ok for not use to the controller.  But servers booted me to lobby a few times.  Then someone told I should of voted a certain player that was lagging up a room.  I'm like I already left for BC2.  

I have been trying to play lately, but i keep losing connection to the server, anyway send me a friendrequest if you wanna play some

This game came out on both consoles just like Halo 2. BF came out a few months later in '05. I'm right about this.

Nah it did not out live Halo 2. Halo 2 was xbox only. This game actually came out for the 360 and that is why the servers are still up.

There is usually 1 or 2  games going in the low ranks, and 2 or 3 or even more in the higher ranks. I would know because I'm on pretty much every night. It's not what it used to be a few years ago, but i'll take it. It's a great game.