Players who squad up and communicate - Please add me.

Well, I am officially tired of playing with donkeys who think this game is COD.  If you actually communicate and play this game the way it is meant to be played, please feel free to add me.

I am 34, been playing games for as long as I can remember and can hold my own.  I am not an obnixious idiot and I just like to relax and have a good time.  I am hoping to get a group of MATURE players on my list so I can enjoy multiplayer.

Gamertag = Petey Guns

I will be on tonight for sure!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

NO!! Find some real mates!! LMFAO

Hey, Man!  Add me to your list!  Also I game with a bunch of older more mature gamers.  You can check out their clan page at battlbud.com.  

Add me too! =]

Hey Petey you sound just like me but i found a good group of guys.we are all in the mid 30's we play as a team all the time.sometimes we just like to have some fun in the choopers tanks and jets.not trying to sound like a @@@@.but we dont snipe but if sniping is your thing thats cool.so you are more then welcome to join us if you want.just send me a FR .....later buddy

I will add everyone in here when I get on tonight.  Aside of the d0uch3 who posted first of course.

like to be added to the list . i make a good decoy if needed.

add me.. gottas use your mic though..38 UK ...

I'm in...46 years old. Started online with the original R6 on the PC. Usually only play hardcore though.

Got some good peeps last night.  We played well and it was way better playing with mics.  Keep the invites coming.  I will be playing again tonight.

You can add me as well. A little teamwork goes a long way.