Players who pick All Marvel or All Capcom Teams

I'm looking for players that play the way that I do. Send a friend request if you're interested in playing me or just post your gamertag in this topic and I'll send one.

I change my style up depending on who I'm playing, so basically if I don't see you spam I won't spam either. All styles are welcomed though.

Let it be known that I'm not that great of a player, I did get a victory once against a 4th lord. I don't play online that often.

For the most part I try to play every character authentically.
Example: If i use someone like deadpool I'll goof off, taunt and moonwalk a lot.

I don't expect for you to do the same, but it would be nice.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't like mixing good guys with bad guys, unless they have a realistic theme like Wesker alongside his Resident Evil partners or Magneto alongside rebel mutants. Magneto could be paired up with any X-Men though.

It's really important that you pick similar teams like this, I really don't want to play against teams like Wolverine,Dormammu, Sentinel.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(My main teams)

1. Wolverine, Magneto, Deadpool

2. Spider-Man, She-Hulk, Iron Man

3. Storm, Phoenix, X-23

4. Jill, Chris, Wesker

5. Amaterasu, Viewtiful Joe, Zero

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Would Wesker, Dante, and Zero suffice?

So you pick teams solely based on cliches rather than team synching, lame.

[quote user="KimanuTHEGREAT"]

Would Wesker, Dante, and Zero suffice?

[/quote]Yeah that team is cool. I'm more specific with the Marvel side.

[quote user="XxKaosxX Avian"]

So you pick teams solely based on cliches rather than team synching, lame.

[/quote]One of the reasons I like this game is because I love super heroes and villains. Playing as real life comic book teams or teams from a series like RE make me enjoy this game more. I like simulating the action and style of each licensed game I play. Not everybody has the " I gotta win at all cost" mentality.

I'll add you. I don't usually play all marvel/capcom teams, but my top 8 characters (whom I've used at least 100 times, thus have some experience with) are 4 capcom and 4 marvel ones, so it could be fun, splitting them into Marvel/Capcom only teams.

Also, I don't mind spamming. In order to improve in a fighting game, one needs to overcome challenges. Spam all you want, part of the fun is to counter your strategies.

I also love playing goofy with goofy characters, and I see their taunts more like expressions, than trying to be disrespectful toward a fellow gamer. Sometimes I wanna taunt with Deadpool, but I feel bad for the other guy.

[quote user="DR Jam"]

I'll add you. I don't usually play all marvel/capcom teams, but my top 8 characters (whom I've used at least 100 times, thus have some experience with) are 4 capcom and 4 marvel ones, so it could be fun, splitting them into Marvel/Capcom only teams.

Also, I don't mind spamming. In order to improve in a fighting game, one needs to overcome challenges. Spam all you want, part of the fun is to counter your strategies.

I also love playing goofy with goofy characters, and I see their taunts more like expressions, than trying to be disrespectful toward a fellow gamer. Sometimes I wanna taunt with Deadpool, but I feel bad for the other guy.

[/quote]I'm actually not into spamming. I usually have more fun when my opponent and I are using different moves. The matches look cooler like that and I love looking at all the beautiful animations this game has. I am accepting of spam tactics though, it's part of the game and it makes me a stronger player to be able to overcome it.

I sent U a friend request... Have play the game for a while but I Havce to start playing it again for the achivements I miss

I'm anal this way as well.  I've been using Captain America, Dead Pool, and Hulk.

I like Captain America (favorite), Hulk, and for the third it is either Deadpool or wolverine.

oh wow i didn't even notice above me the dude has the same one, great minds think alike lol.

Gamertag: espada09  Lets Go!