Players using mods

it has come to my attention that some players are using mods in the game like a light tank can shot three bullets at one time or a light to heavy tank can destroy any other tank in one shot along with the TD and artillery I thought the game wasn't modable but it seems I was wrong on this and now it's making me sad that I am having to watch my tank and my team mate's tanks get killed with just one shot from the enemy team.

can we please play without mods being used in the game and such

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 161 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

World of Tanks runs on dedicated servers, so no mods or haxxors there.

Some tanks can be equipped with an autoloader, autocannon, MG or howitzer. Those are very deadly (but somewhat inaccurate) weapons and you should check if you can use your vehicles with such gun. Learn the tech trees and WoTWiki (PC, but helpful).

Here is link to WoTWiki: wiki.worldoftanks.eu/Main_Page

Gold premium round are a one shot kill on anything. normal

-

And some tanks have what looks like a roman candle going off [ multi shot] that shoots like a shotgun  and will break you down quick. normal

-

aka - leaderboards which get hacked in every game ever made.

Just thought I would mention...a couple of days ago, one guy shot me through the light house mountain on cliffs and killed me. Now tell me that's normal lol. Oh, no-one else was around me and I could see where he was on the map as he had been spotted already and the fact I was watching where the shots were coming from as I was driving around that mountain!

shot through the lighthouse.... sounds painful to me

Lucky shots happen, Ive gotten a good 5+ blind lucky shot kills up on that light house, always in a TD, shots do not go straight, they arch and fall like any other. Once you get use to a gun, you can drop shell behind objects.

I have killed people with blind shots. After a while, you know the favorite locations on a map, and just try a luck shot. They really get ticked, if you do it with arty.

anyone else getting tired of getting teamed up will tier 4&5  tanks and going up against tier 7&8 tanks? i say something because i just got the vk 36.01 and im a tier 6 everyone else on my team is tier 4 and 5 the enemy team has 1 tier 3 and the rest are tier 7 and 8.

Happens due to game balance, more so if your using a popular tank, your tier 6 so you will go up against 2 tiers above and below you [ normal, more for scouts],so if your platooning, the highest tier tank is used to decide on match making.

so a tier 10 with 2 friend with tier 1 doing platoon, can all end up in a tier 8-10 game.  

#1 grip about platoons, people bring lower tier tank friends into higher tier battles. Should only platoon with similar tier tanks. Kowing the higher in your platoon will set the bar on how high you will go

Please read my reply to the first post of this string about the game and beware of world of tanks!

really no mods  !!!!!!!!!!  look at all the web site for them  .  wargaming.net needs to look into it and  so does Microsoft . I just think it is very strange when I have the same tank as my apponent  but that one does soooooooooooooooo much more .  LOL I mean if the game is completely free  no problem  but when there is money involved  then they need to fix it and do it fast.