players sought...

...for the Xbox One/ Battlefield 4 -- Lonely Hearts Club ..heh

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is this a clan or a casual group that plays to have fun?  I'm down if the latter!

#foreveralone

lol...I'm just pokin fun at all the "seeking friends'' threads

Oh I see!  PARALLAX- 1, INTERNET- 0

you should redirect them to eharmony

since this thread never served an actual purpose.....I just hauled my sleds over for their annual overhaul ....one of the perks to working SAR every year is free maintenance on my sleds....and since we're getting pounded with snow....I'll be heading into the mountains soon to rescue another lost/stranded adventurer

I rented some snowmobiles (four of them) in Utah, way up in the mountains (near the highest peak in Utah about an hour or so north of Salt Lake) and it was a blast. Mountain roads that are closed all winter (plows cant keep up with the snow) but it was beautiful and we got hammered with snow. Those things are tough to ride, alot harder than it looks, and they are easy to get stuck too in the powder, unless your an experienced rider.

yup....we get a few wannabe Mountain men and "survival experts" who get trapped or lost in The Sawtooth every year.....most of the time it's a happy ending, we got some savvy guys who do know snowmobiles and horses if need be like myself always at the ready...Kings Peak, UT. is really connected to the same Mountain ranges I operate in

I saw a number of people on some hotrod snow machines that would get off the trails into the huge/deep powder and those guys could ride. Very easy to get stuck there. They did have machines that were different from the ones we had rented. We had basic sporty machines, but these dudes had very long and wide tracks, very big suspensions, and tall moto cross style handle bars one theirs for riding while standing up. Their machines were probably alot lighter too. It was beautiful way up there at 14000 fett in the mountains get hammered with that dry snow.

Add me always looking for players....