Players failed to load content

I have 2 machines that I use system linked regularly. I have bought and downloaded map packs for both Halo 3 and Halo Reach. I have downloaded them to both machines. The maps work fine on each machine but will NOT work when system linked. I get a message that says "Players failed to load content" and the maps only show in the list when I have my gamer tag signed in. Is there any way to play them without buying them for each player?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

nope only 1 copy of the said purchased dlc can be used at a time as the dlc associated to the purchased console can use it offline and the console that is not the purchasing console has to have the original gamertag be connected to live

the only way to use it on 2 consoles is to have 1 console signed into live and the other console has to be the purchasing console. or purchase another copy of the dlc with another account

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

So, without purchasing it again, there is no way to use the new maps for offline, system linked games? With the system link cable connected there is no way to connect to the internet cable is there?

Sorry this didn't help.

You can only use the content offline on the console the content was purchased on first. Every other console you downloaded the content to will have to be signed into xbox live with the gamertag that purchased the content with.

Sorry this didn't help.