players conning you out of your cards via a trade they said will better your team, by trading 4 of your players for acontract card through making an offer on the trade screen and saying the players you wanted out of the trade that was discussed were suppos

by trading 4 of your players for a contract card through making an offer on the trade screen and saying the players you wanted out of the trade that was discussed were supposed to be given back this way, but all I recieved for my 4 players I gave up being: Tyler Seguin,Taylor Hall and Greg Niemicz as well as a great goalie Jonathan Bernier, I was told I`d be getting Drew Doughty, Jack Johnson and Matt Duchene as well as Chris Stewart in return, but all i got was his 11 game contract he had my 4 players, and then he disconnected from the party chat we were on; he disappeared and couldn`t be reached until today when he and 3 of his buddies tried to suck me into the same thing today, nice try though.

Just wanted to let everyone i could possibly warn about this because he`s looking for players that me and everyone else in the game work so hard to get by buying microsoft points and playing games etc. His name is [Mod Removed], AND HE`LL EITHER APPROACH YOU ALONE OR WITH A GROUP OF AT LEAST 2 OR 3 OF HIS FRIENDS AND THEY`LL ASK YOU TO JIN THEIR PARTY AND TELL YOU ABOUT A GREAT OFFER THEY`LL MAKE YOU AND THEN WHEN THEY GET YOUR CARDS FOR A LOUSY 11 GAME CONTRACT OR WHATEVER THEY DECIDE THIS TIME, THEY`LL BE GONE AND YOU`LL BE STUCK WITH A LOSS AND SOUR TASTE IN UR MOUTH WONDERING HOW TO PROCEED,I called the xbox support line and was told to put the information in here on a form to warn everyone and then call EA SPORTS TO FURTHER THE ACTION I`M TAKING SO EVERYONE ELSE DOESN`T HAVE TO FACE THESE CHEATERS AGAIN.................I hope this helps someone...................

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

they say a sucker's born every minute...