Player numbers

I haven't played BO since MW3 came out and I'm wondering if anyone knows which game has more players online? The numbers for MW3 don't seem all that high and a lot of guys seem to hate MW3. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Not sure about MW3, but there were 50,000 on last night on Black Ops.

team deathmatch , groundwar or search usually have the most players

i have seen over 150 000 people playing black ops since mw 3 came there is still a lot of people playing black ops which i think is surprising because i think mw 3 is an awesome game

Last night., there were about 240,000 to 250,000 people in total.

With any Call of Duty game (after COD4) you really should not have any issues with finding any games online...

[quote user="NOOB FOR HIRE"]

With any Call of Duty game (after COD4) you really should not have any issues with finding any games online...

[/quote]

Heck,  it's still easy to find games in COD2 and 3.

And if you're worried about finding games in Bo's,  more and more people are coming back day by day.  You will never have a problem.  Unless you want to play that Competitive garbage.

"Happy Drinking"

I am one of the cod mw3 haters and traded it in after i finished sp and rebought cod bo for the mp.still ton's of players in BO.I like the bigger more open maps of blops then the small mw3 map's.If they release a map pack with larger maps for MW3 i might rebuy it some day though.

In australia, when MW3 came out.. it was hard to find a BO lobby... 1 month in.. people are coming back to blackops... including me!  i like MW3.. but really glad the BO community is kicking on!

There were 270,000 just playing TDM last night.

i saw 350,000 this past Saturday