Player Lock camera setting

Has anyone experimented with this camera angle? I've been using it recently in Assosiation mode as opposed to my usual Broadcast camera angle. I find it makes me feel more like I'm actually on the court as opposed to watching a televised game. I suppose this might be similar to My Player, but I very rarely play My Player mode. I'm more of an Assosiation freak. I love controlling an entire team, draft, front office personel, player contracts ect. 

So, anyone else like to use Player Lock? If so, why do you prefer it to other camera angles?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I too am an association freak, but i RARELY adjust camera angles or sliders (except for Game Speed and Player Speed, and injury settings)... However, i am currently 0-8 with the 76ers, so maybe a small adjustment, like a new camera, might revive my play a little bit.  Does the camera only work if your are using player lock (locked onto one player) or can you use it all the time?  Whats different about it from the broadcast angle, is it front-to-back view instead of side-to-side??  Does it zoom in more??   Im gonna give it one go-round tonight, let you know if I have any opinions..