Player following me in every game and team killing

Player name [mod removed], for the past 45 minutes has followed me around in every game i been playing of call of duty and team killing me repeatily. I changed rooms, he waits till their is room joind it and kills me again. I getting pretty mad right now.  as i cannot even play the game. this guys needs to be banned immediaitly.

I have avoid player on he still ends up on my team and team kills me.  if something is not done i will be very upset

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's not allowed to expose other gamers here, as for the guy giving you trouble, I'd suggest Blocking communications and possibly try changing your online status settings to 'friends only' for awhile.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You aren't allowed to Name and Shame on these forums i am afraid.  Quit to dashboard and then try again.

Sorry this didn't help.

Change your privacy settings to 'friends only'.  when you've done this the stalker will see you as offline and they won't get the option to join the game your are in, it will be greyed out for them.  This issue should then be resolved.

Please take some time to read this useful FAQ regarding harassment and Xbox Live:http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/26/t/19139.aspx

For future reference naming and shaming other users is not allowed on these forums.

Sorry this didn't help.