played the sh*^ out of this game, whats my incentive for the next one

What is there in Modern Warfare 3 than can possibly make me want to buy it. The campaign, co-op (spec-ops), and multiplayer were (and are) at the top level of any shooter out there today. I am not sure if I care for a third go at Modern Warfare. They could do a Horde type mode I guess, but even that doesn't really get me going that much.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Exactly.

Same engine, same gameplay mechanics, similar perks and KSRs, some new weapons, new maps, 2-3 $15 map packs loaded with maps from COD 4 and MW 2, and the same obnoxious community.

I look forward to everything Kramer is crying about. I own in this game so I am hoping to keep that going in the next one. and side note I also do really well inthat turd game bf

If you do so well, then whats your tag you play on then?  And its not hard to do good in COD.  I do well in it, and I do just as good in BF.

I would tell you my bf gamertag but I don't want you stalking me there like you do here.  

I have better things to do than to stalk you through XBL.

I wishthe same applied here : /

Take a great game, and fix the (numerous) problems it has.  And MW3 will be an awesome game.

What I'm basically saying is that MW2 is already awesome and fun, but the modders and glitchers have ruined it (QS'ers and noobtubers included).

[quote user="Kramerllama"]

Same engine, same gameplay mechanics, similar perks and KSRs, some new weapons, new maps, 2-3 $15 map packs loaded with maps from COD 4 and MW 2, and the same obnoxious community.

[/quote]

i lol'd because its exactly what will happen. the community filled with kids will want and suggest redone maps from mw2 or cod 4 they will charge $15 and then they will all rage at IW again for redoing the old maps.

Hm, I would try this.  Go check out the 12 minute game play footage on Battlefield 3 here

www.ea.com/.../bf3-12-minutes-of-gameplay

Tell me this doesn't grab you...Thats all the incentive I need.  MW3....will see.  lol.