Playdate with the Enforcement Team eh...

How many people are going to participate? Sounds like a blast knowing you'll get the chance at pwning the people keeping Xbox in control.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Probably the last thing I want to do is play with someone who can directly ban me. While I may not be spewing curses, a few slip out every once in a while.

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

Probably the last thing I want to do is play with someone who can directly ban me. While I may not be spewing curses, a few slip out every once in a while.

[/quote]

That's what I was thinking about, every game would be dead quite.

Sounds fun, you people act like you can't talk without cussing lol. But anyways it would like playing on a whole new different service. No random shouts, no racism, no glitching/modding, no people trying to boost in the lobby etc... Just a beautiful time

Would be nice if i were gold.

Ill be sure to bring my aimbot.

-

Are they playing certain games?

MESSAGE TO ALL FRIENDS AND RECENT PLAYERS. HOSTING A HAX LOBBY AND FREE ACHIVEMENT UNLOCKS.

-

Will happen.

If they are playing any Modern Warfare title I can see them spending more time on banning people than they do actually playing...

I always have to wonder when I see people comment on how Call of Duty is always loaded with hacks. I saw none in MW2.

None in MW3 so far.

None in Black Ops.

I didn't play much World at War.

And Call of Duty 4 is definitely infested with it :P

Even so, though, it isn't as bad as people say.

I'd do it if it wasn't Reach. Reach would make me rage. The type of rage that get's people banned. :(

I'm sure they'd enjoy playing with me too.

I think I might take the wise decision and go the other way when they come around.