Play "INFANTRY" servers for better team play

If you are tired of teammates rushing more to the vechiles than to the flags, try the INFANTRY servers.  You still have access to Heli's and Jeeps/Humvees, just not jets and tanks.

If you ask me, there aren't enough teammates for all these vechiles.  You end up only having a couple people on the ground capping flags and MCOM's and most are in the air or a tank.

We need more players on these servers!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I hear what youre saying, but peopel who ruch to tanks probably use them to drive to the objectives...

If all I wanted was infantry fighting I would be playing COD.

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

I hear what youre saying, but peopel who ruch to tanks probably use them to drive to the objectives...

[/quote]

Uh, I meant people who rush to tanks. 

yeah i hate it when people do that jus take a tank or heli jus for a ride to the mcom or flag.. they dont even have engineer to repair it, although my tank repairs itself...<< with any class

exactly why the game has failed is that the beta was infantry and it was great, but now nobody uses those servers.

I played Infantry for a bit, but it lacked the "intensity" of having tanks and jets.

This^

Was thinking about trying it out, but vehicles is what makes battlefield, battlefield.

I was going to try this out last night but every server said 0/24. Went back to regular conquest.

I never bothered to look because I love the vehicles...but does anyone know what the "unranked" things are about? I tried to find a server just for the hell of it, and nothing even showed...