Play Battlefield 2 the night before Battlefield 3?

Who's going to do this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

OR bribe my local GS manager and play Battlefield 3 the night before y'all get Battlefield 3.

I never played Bf2 so Bc2 will have to do since some of the things from this game will carry over.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

i will play bfbc2 the night before bf3 comes out and after....later

Sadly I don't have BF2 anymore so Bad Company 2 and Play4Free will have to do.

I guess it will be bc2 the night before, if the servers aren't messed up. Think they got messed up when bc2 got released

[quote user="CamaroGuy96"]

OR bribe my local GS manager and play Battlefield 3 the night before y'all get Battlefield 3.

[/quote]

Good Sir, That would be illegal and I would have no choice other than to report the action.

[quote user="o17269"]

I guess it will be bc2 the night before, if the servers aren't messed up. Think they got messed up when bc2 got released

[/quote]

I'll be there with you, except I think you might have me beat by 6 hours on release time. so promise me now, you won't desert my squad.

I have been playing Battlefield 2 and probably will do until BF3 is released, and no I'm not talking about the BF2:Modern Combat

Hehe

I think ppl will get it before me. Last time, i had to cancel my preorder, when my game did not arrive in time

:(

Got it half a week after release. Then, from my local gamestop. Guess i have to go and sweet talk him, to get it early from him.

hehe

Have seen new games lying under his desk weeks before release.

But...... no fun playing with randoms. Don't think i will start gaming before my "team-mates" get it.

In case the servers gets messed up (i think all battlefield games will be unplayable around release)............... Rainbox 6, Vegas?

Nr1 have better sound and maps, but frustrates the h3ll out of me when you can not sprint