Platoon Recruitment Section *=Not Clans=*

So shouldn't there be a section for Platoon Recruitment. I myself do not want to employ the ethics of a clan, I do not wish to run a clan or be like a clan, but we do have a 'Platoon' of mature gamers, who play to win, **** and have a good time. Maybe rage on a lagged out rubber band match. Since EA/DICE offer the Battlelog experience tied with having a Platoon, why not?

Anyway, not here to recruit, just thought maybe there should be a Platoon Section, not everyone plays like a clan but should be a ble to play in a group of friends and be able keep it organized so they can check it out and whatnot.  What do you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What cha mean? A Platoon section in the forums? Or on a BF3 website? Can you see your friends stats in game, like in COD? I have a ton of guys/girls from the forums on my FL.

I guess I meant in here, so other platoons could meet up or find out where to join one. I don't personally enjoy clandom, but grouping up with your friends and having a good time fighting to win is fun. I know the similarities are there but clans are all about ranks and chain of command, i'd doubt i'd ever take orders from someone in a vide ogame lol

In the battlelog at battlefield.com they have a Platoon section. every person would have to log in to the battlelog but only once, but from there you can join your pals and form a platoon and it just keeps track of you and your buds. similar to the gun club or what have you but with more features. the beta doesn't reflect all of the features i'm surel, but could be cool. I'm in one, can't wait for the release toplay with it more

I am in 1 on the Beta,its pretty cool you can see everything on there!

Sorry call it a banana group all you want (insert whatever name). If it walks like a Clan, talks like a Clan, it's a Clan.

Should we set on up after the full release? I have a few new friends i aint had time to play with yet (you included eyeball :) ) Im hoping to be able to devote a little more time to the full release and hopefully get to have some good mic/squadplay (although im pretty bad at it haha) and mostly have a laff

[quote user="LostKauz"]

Sorry call it a banana group all you want (insert whatever name). If it walks like a Clan, talks like a Clan, it's a Clan.

[/quote]

Ok, umm, I said NOT be like a clan, no walkie, no talkie, no clannie, got it Kauz aka - AAAAARRRGGHH!!!

Banana Group is a fine name, I think you should set it up ;) 

[quote user="Muddy Tree"]

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[/quote]

Ok, umm, I said NOT be like a clan, no walkie, no talkie, no clannie, got it Kauz aka - AAAAARRRGGHH!!!

Banana Group is a fine name, I think you should set it up ;) 

[/quote]

Also, just for fun and making up squads. No orders given or commands, no stat bullshit, at least not for me. I'll try to win, but I try to have fun, that's why the ragequit is handy

[quote user="Archst3r"]Should we set on up after the full release? I have a few new friends i aint had time to play with yet (you included eyeball :) ) Im hoping to be able to devote a little more time to the full release and hopefully get to have some good mic/squadplay (although im pretty bad at it haha) and mostly have a laff[/quote]Yeah,I'm not gonna have as much time on release,son is due on 20th but i will squeeze as much BF in as i can!Maybe get an hour or two a night if i'm lucky.I'll play any time i can.Always up for some BF fun.

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]Yeah,I'm not gonna have as much time on release,son is due on 20th but i will squeeze as much BF in as i can!Maybe get an hour or two a night if i'm lucky.I'll play any time i can.Always up for some BF fun.

[/quote]

Congrats on the boy, mine just turned one :)  It's a beautiful thing! What worked for me was, let the lady sleep at night, the kid is gonna need to eat like every few hours so, you stay up for a few and get the baby every time he cries. I used to rock him back to sleep in his chair in front of me with my feet while I played, keep the volume at a slightly less than normal volume as to get him used to the ambient noises as to keep him from being a light sleeper. I am reaping the benefits a year later, I can play through the night hollering and chatting and he sleeps through the night. I should mention that most of my gaming was weekend gaming not weekday, I understand people do work.

I was playing Kinect with him at a store, just messing around, I think that will be more fun as the days grow.

lololololololol@ kids with kids. Kids are great, but grandkids are better.