Plants v Zombies DLC

I have beaten Plants v Zombies a few times through and it is a great game, but how about some DLC? Like playing as Crazy Dave, or his background even? You could also take the fight to the streets or add more plants. I love this game but would like to see more of it!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

some dlc would be nice but microsoft like to stop the support for good games for some unbeknown reason. I did read a few months ago that a online multiplayer patch would be coming but doubt it's going to happen.

I also saw this game available on a disc! It says xbox live on it. but the manual says nothing about online multiplay... So there is no online multiplay in co-op or vs? Why should I get it them? I can play it on my iphone ipad and ipod?

From what I've heard, several people have requested to PopCap specifically for online multiplayer. So far they've said they'll look into it, but who knows if they're taking that seriously. :(

It doesn't make sense when PvZ is one of the most popular arcade games, i'll admit...

I could perhaps see a 2 player mode with plants as P1 and zombies as P2, but can not see it being more than just 2 players.

Must say PopCap are great people and do take on people's thoughts and opinions. It could just simply be they are unsure how they could add more to Plants vs Zombies without damaging the original game play too much.

GREAT GAME. me and my kids love it. but i agree, it should go online. not enough family friendly games out there. good games that is.

Online Multiplayer would be a great option.

Local co-op and multiplayer is fun. Give that a try.

It'd be nice if they added the new content from the ds version.

No DLC is Announced But  Plants Vs Zombies 2  drops next spring

www.gameinformer.com/.../plants-vs-zombies-2-coming-in-spring.aspx