Pistols = The new noob tube.

To me a secondary weapon should be a last gasp option not a über accurate killing machine. I can safely say pistols are a bigger crutch for bad players than noob tubes or qs snipers ever were.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you're getting beat by pistols, then you're doing it wrong.

^ +1

They're too easy to use, like the rest of the weapons.

Side arms that are uber-accurate killing machines are okay (actually preferred imo) as long as there is some skill to it.

Michele dbl u w/l = 57%

Domoboops u = w/l = 35%.

I think you're doing something wrong.

I've seen some epic pistol battles in other games (and been in a few myself) in other games Giraffe but in those games it required skill to shoot the pistol. BO2 pistols are ridiculous .

[quote user="Michele Dbl U"]

If you're getting beat by pistols, then you're doing it wrong.

[/quote]

THIS! I mean I've had my share of gun battles vs a dude with a pistol but not enough to get mad about. It's no where near comparable to the annoyingness of the noobtube. People are just trying to get their diamond camos.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

It seems here that the Tac-45 is far more deadly than the CZ75 from BO1 and that was a good gun too.

All the pistols are pretty awesome minus the executioner, apparently. Personally, the executioner is my favorite pistol. It's so good. :)

The semi pistols and the ballista are the only weapons I use in bo2. Been running handguns as my main weapons since mw2. In the mw's they can be tough but in the bo's I think they are nicely balanced with the rest.

Annoyance is relative in cod. I mean, what isn't? Anything that kills you more than once right? With simple stuff like the smg's and ar's around they are really not that bad.

I think the pistols are a bit OPd, but nothing to whine about. They are definately nothing like Danger Close noobtubes. At least with the pistol, you have to have a bit of aim and hit your target. No aim required with DC tubing.